Pages

“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and will be lost.” ~ Martha Graham

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Funky Wonderful World of Rachel Stewart

If you're not familiar with Rachel Stewart and you're into pure funky design, allow me to introduce you:
The lady in all her natural glory, wearing earrings she designed herself. The wife and mommy says about her creative process, "“I am most creative at night so I do my designing and sketching late at night. I have a studio in my house; it’s not a glamorous life but I love being my own boss and being able to take care of my family, “she says."
It only took a few pics for me to fall in love with Stewarts' Jewelry line,
I know what my next gift to self is gonna be ;)
Yup! Yup! Dat's right! Oh and btw, for all you naturalistas, Rachel can grow her an amazing head of hair which she cuts off every two years!!!! *sighing*
See for yourselves here. Stay golden <3